About my Blog

Hello. Welcome to Mad Foodish! My name is Corey and I have a serious foodish. This blog is about my insatiable craving for delectable food and my quest to search out the many awesome restaurants in the greater Milwaukee - Chicago metropolitan areas to satisfy these cravings.

Monday, January 3, 2011

The Very First of Many...

Well, I finally have the blog pretty much set up now. I think it looks adequate for a slapping it together in pretty much one day.  


So why start another food blog when there has to be at least a gazillion others? Well... it's and new year, it gives me something fun to do in my free time, and I happen to eat out... alot!  I also happen to think I'm pretty decent at choosing fun and interesting bistros, barscanteens, cafes', chophouses, diners, dives, doughtnut shops, drive-ins, eateries, and greasy spoons


Anyway, I'll be back with my first adventure real soon.  I hope you enjoy what I have to share.
XA4W6NE8NP9F

0 comments:

Post a Comment